Relatics is a private cloud-based multi-user solution that gives professionals access to all project information and offers a thorough understanding of their construction project. Our highly secure service assures the integrity of data and safe access for all stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of your project. All you need is a web browser to maintain control over your project, at any time, from any location worldwide.
Developed by and for engineers
Many projects rely on spreadsheets and text documents as the main carriers of information. This makes sense, since each project has unique characteristics and as a consequence its own information needs. Relatics has been developed with a deep understanding of the unique characteristics of construction projects. Together with our clients and their projects we constantly analyze the way of working and identify fundamental differences with other industries. This makes Relatics a ground-breaking application that takes IT support for construction projects to the next level.
Relationships at your fingertips
Project complexity is not about the thousands of risks, requirements, or objects. It is about the countless relationships between them. Traditionally, relationships have never been explicitly recorded, let alone managed. People were constantly analyzing information hidden in documents and mentally reconstructing how everything is inter-related.
The core feature of Relatics is a semantic engine that enables users to manage formal relations in a meaningful way. It eliminates the time-consuming effort to understand how everything is connected. With one click, you understand how everything comes together.
Integration of distributed information
Relatics offers project members one single place where all project information is stored in a fully integrated fashion. Information can be managed within Relatics (from scratch or copied from former spreadsheets) or just as easily integrated via interfaces (e.g. with CAD, DMS or planning software). Using the network of meaningful relationships as a framework increases the value of information significantly. Changes in information no longer occur in isolation. Instead, impact is immediately apparent for the project as a whole.
For every project, all the features you need to build away!
- Publish to the outside world
- Interfaces with other applications
- Traceability and transparency
- Share knowledge
- Collaborate with everyone
- Formatting and calculation
- Search engine
- Import & Export
- Automatic generation of custom-styled reports based on live data
- Often used for requirements specifications, verifications reports and risk matrices
- Interfaces with Autodesk, SharePoint, Primavera etc. via web services
- Uniform presentation within Relatics, while ownership of data outside Relatics
- Keep track of all changes; when did who edit what
- Make snapshots of your data and analyze differences between them
- Monitor project status – e.g. your workload or top 10 risks
- Built-in graphs or integration with Microsoft Power BI
- Maintain central library with objects, risks etc. and apply directly in your projects
- Increase speed and quality by re-using acquired knowledge
- Invite project members from outside your organization (e.g. subcontractor, supplier)
- Control over what a user is allowed to view or edit
- Context portals for views customized for specific user groups
- Availability of rich data structure to migrate data from spreadsheets and top-heavy applications
- Guaranteed data integrity by supporting all relevant data types (e.g. date, GPS, money)
- Formulas to support risk assessments or payment mechanisms
- Advanced model selector to obtain answers to any question
- Fine-tune standard overviews to answer ad-hoc questions
- Flexible engine to migrate data from spreadsheets or top-heavy applications to Relatics
- Export to application independent file formats for data exchange or archiving