Power User Training - Relatics 6
The Power User Training focuses on setting up and maintaining Relatics 6 workspaces in Systems Engineering projects. This training course is an introduction to the possibilities offered by the Relatics software.
During the training you will learn:
- To translate the reality of your construction project, with all its interconnections and dependencies, into a high-quality Systems Engineering model based on elements, properties and relations.
- Enter the model which you defined into the software, so that a working setup is created that project members can work with.
- How certain model choices influence the use of the software, such as adding hierarchy to elements or making relations mandatory.
- Add standard overviews that add value to your colleagues.
- How to ensure the completeness and quality of project data.
- Create and manage users and user roles, and how to start new projects.
The Power User Training is intended for users with the ambition to set up Relatics but with little or no experience with it. Most participants are part of or supporting a project team and often have the role of Systems Engineer or Project Consultant. It is a strong advantage if you already have experience with Relatics as an end user.
The training is not intended for ICT/Data Managers who are not part of or directly supporting projects. Also, the Power User Training is certainly not an end-user training. If you are interested in this, please get in touch with us.
The training consists of 2 group training sessions and takes place at our office in Ridderkerk.
The group training sessions are classroom-based, usually in a group of 8 to 12 people under the guidance of an experienced trainer. Group discussions and interaction with other participants enhance the learning effect. The assignments are developed around a construction project case.
The training is usually given in Dutch, but periodically also in English. Please check the dates carefully to see which language you are registering for. Of course, the Dutch-language training courses are also open to non-native Dutch speakers, provided you understand and speak sufficient Dutch.
Organization exclusive (optional)
Please note: From a practical point of view, only registrations made at least 1 week in advance will be accepted.
Price (VAT exclusive)
- € 1.995 (standard rate)
- € 997,50 (if you have already followed the Relatics 5 Power User Training in the past)
2 group training sessions from 09.00 until 17.00
2984 BG Ridderkerk
Ruben Tukker Bryan Versendaal