What do we expect from you?
Do you want to drive the global adoption of the next generation construction management solution to manage billion-dollar investments in roads, airports, harbours and other infrastructure. Are you an entrepreneur that understands social selling, enterprise marketing, storytelling and thought leadership but also lead generation, conversion and account based marketing? Are you up for a exciting multi-year journey?
If yes, you are the New Marketing Manager for Relatics. You are an amazing storyteller, a fearless strategist, and a results-oriented business leader who drives global positioning of the Relatics vision and with the same intensity you generate concrete interest (Leads) from all over the world to apply Relatics to manage multi-billion construction projects. You are the quarterback that fires up the Relatics team, you are a spokesperson in front of customers, partners and sellers and you govern our commercial processes.
In this highly visible role, you are persuasive and insightful with sellers, success managers, consultants, executives and project managers where you display deep understanding of business problems and guide our customers towards embracing the vision behind Relatics.
Who are you?
As a Marketing manager, you have:
- 3 years of related experience;
- Affinity with software and information technology;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- You’re a native speaker in English and conversational in Dutch;
- A dynamic approach to managing people, processes and projects;
- An enterprising mentality towards innovation, and eagerness to take initiatives;
- A self-assured attitude, and an openness towards building customer relationships.
What do we offer?
We find it important to offer excellent employment conditions and fringe benefits. So you can count on the following:
- A close and dedicated team with a casual and open atmosphere at work.
- A handsome salary with a company lease car with unlimited private mileage, your own laptop and company phone, and a 100% pension allowance.
- A pleasant working environment at our attractive premises with free lunch, weekly seated massage and an ergonomic height-adjustable desk.
- To ensure a healthy balance between work and private life, 30 holiday leave days annually (on a full-time basis) with the option of buying another 5 holiday days. We work with flexible working hours and teleworking options.
- Strong career and personal development opportunities. Given the importance we attach to your own development, we will remunerate all your education programs.
- Great colleagues with monthly company drinks and outings.
What do we do?
We develop and market Relatics software. Relatics enables a project professional to determine which information to manage and how. This way, the professional can easily cope with the permanently changing information needs and dynamics of a project. Relatics ensures that the project head can manage and control complex projects. Our mission is to become the world’s favorite and most effective information management solution for one-of-a-kind projects.
If you think you would fit in our team and you feel comfortable with the profile outlined above, then we look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter by email at email@example.com. For more information, please phone Angela Kouwen.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
2984 BG Ridderkerk
0180 413 047